~ Software Engineer & Chaos Manager ~
My name is Aleksandar Nesovic. I'm a Remote-first Software Engineer & Consultant.
I've created this Blog mainly to act as my knowledge base - for easier access to reference materials once they are needed again. Another purpose is to share my admiration for the profession with everyone else, and even if one person finds my content helpful, I'll be proud to have given back to the community.
I plan to write about the following:
- Software Engineering (Design Patterns, UML, Pragmatism)
- Remote (Working from Home)
- Management (Mostly of your own time/resources)
- Golang & Rust | in combination with protocol buffers & RPC
- Linux / DevOps / CLI & Automation